We can help with...
Selecting a Dog
We can help you find a good breeder for your prospect, temperament test a litter you are interested in, or test an adult dog from any background.
We train to high standards of obedience and public manners and can coach you from basic obedience and on using positive reinforcement.
We coach you through all stages of task training from retrievals, interruptions, guidework, DPT, go get help, household help, and more.
We have experience training gluten detection dogs, POTS alert (high heart rate/low blood pressure), and migraine alert through scent.
How to Get a Service Dog
Service dogs are not for everyone. Find out if a service dog is right for you here.
- Be legally disabled in accordance with the ADA
- Discuss the option of a service dog with your team of medical professionals
- Decide which tasks your dog needs to assist you
- Choose a prospect dog or a program-trained dog
- Begin training or be matched with your service dog