Train your OWN service (or pet) dog with confidence.
The Pack is a monthly membership for dog owners and service dog handlers to get personalized support from a pro, and a library of training videos for any behavior you want to train, refresh, or remove.Start a Free Trial
The only membership you'll need to:
Have a solid foundation on key obedience cues like heel, settle, and duration stays
Feel confident handling issues with your dog like overexcitement, barking, or pulling
Generalize your dog's skills to all environments
Make significant progress with your service dog on public access manners for non-pet friendly areas
- Train your service dog life-changing tasks like medication retrievals, deep pressure therapy, and more
With certifications from:
Only have 5 minutes to train? You're not alone.
Having well mannered dog doesn't need to be time intensive.
"I loved that I didn't have to carve out huge chunks of time for training. The courses made it so easy to fit into my day."
Amanda and Jocelynn, Pack Members
Delta Tails PACK Membership
Ready to conquer your training goals?
This membership provides the professional support you need to train your dog in a way that fits your lifestyle without breaking the bank. You'll learn how to:
- Train skills for pet dogs like walking on a loose leash, coming when called, and leaving items alone
- Train skills for service dogs like heeling in public, waiting calmly while shopping, and navigating transportation
- Stop behaviors that drive you wild like counter surfing and jumping on guests
- Add additional tricks and tasks to your dogs' repertoire like medication retrievals, deep pressure therapy, assistance with laundry, and more
- Set appropriate goals each week and stick to them
With my personalized approach, we’ll create a training plan that works for you AND your dog.
Included In The Membership...
Our Full Library of Top-Selling Courses...
- Basic Manners Workshop to learn skills like stays, settles, tucks, and loose leash walking
- Cooperative Care Workshop to train stress free nail trims, vet visits, and baths
- Task Workshop to train life-saving tasks like deep pressure therapy, medication retrievals, and more
- Public Manners Workshop to learn skills like waiting patiently in the checkout line and heeling through the store
- Reactivity Workshop to stop barking, lunging, and pulling towards people and dogs
- And many more...
Ask A Pro Trainer Questions at Any Time
Receive access to my private community of fellow dog owners. It's the perfect place to:
- Ask me (a professional trainer) questions at any time
- Lean on your classmates for brainstorming or motivation
- Share your training videos to get constructive tips
- Join an accountability group for challenges to spice up your training if it gets boring
You'll have full confidence knowing you have a full team behind you on the ups and downs with your dog.
MONTHLY OFFICE HOURS
Get Personalized 1-on-1 Help
Enjoy monthly access to my office hours where you can:
- Send private text/voice messages over the course of 8 hours
- Get help customizing the program for your needs
- Ask for specific troubleshooting if you feel stuck
Use the sessions to:
- Learn how to adapt the courses to your unique situation
- Ask "silly" questions without judgement
- Request step-by-step breakdowns tailored to your dog
Think of it as having an expert trainer in your pocket for the day!
Learn New Skills Every Month
Each week, we host a different type of live class via zoom. These have included in the past...
- Webinars with topics like: Raising a Service Dog with Pet Dogs, Heelwork from Start to Finish, and Intro to Scent Work
- Live Train Together Classes for: Fun Tricks, Feedback on Your Current Goals, and Course Specific Guided Practice
- Live Q and As to ask any of your questions and get immediate responses
- All live calls are recorded and saved
My personalized suggestions make training feel effortless - not another item on your to-do list.
"I loved all the lessons and planning templates. I didn't realize activities like public access or watching distractions could be so simple. Makes it so easy to fit into my day."
Aiden and Tenzin, Pack Members
In the next 3 months, you could…
- Know exactly what you need to do to meet your training goals with your dog
- Make measurable progress towards those training goals
- Feel inspired to continue training
The right support with your dog makes it easy. I have everything you need inside of The Pack.
NICE TO MEET YOU
Even after my certifications were complete, I was still overwhelmed trying to manage my own dogs needs while dealing with chronic illnesses. I expected to learn these things from my classes, but they were all catered towards able bodied folks.
Through the years, I've developed systems that work to train my dogs (pet or service dog) in a way that works for EVERYONE, not just able bodied, neurotypical people.
Now I use what I’ve learned to help people just like you train their own dogs at home with ease. Let me guide you through the journey of dog training so you BOTH can thrive!
"I felt like there was a lot of actionable items that I could put to use immediately. Having the strategy for planning training sessions was probably the biggest take away for me."
- Aiden & Tenzin
"This is the most positive training group I’ve ever been a part of. I went from almost washing out my Service Dog, to blowing away our training goals and getting her back into working full swing!"
- Kayla & Ana
"I am truly surprised how amazing an online training program can be! The amount and quality of information , the organization of that information, and the amount of support is an amazing value! Highly, highly recommended!"
- Crystal & Apollo
Finally achieve your training goals.
With over 10 structured courses, an expert trainer available 5 days a week, and a built-in community for accountability and inspiration, I've got your back.Test it out now!
This membership is for you if...
- You feel overwhelmed by your dog’s behaviors like counter surfing, pulling on lead, or barking
- You don’t know where to start with training your dog's obedience cues like stays, door manners, and loose leash walking
- You want to train new tasks with your service dog, but don't know where to find reliable information
- You have already trained your dog but want to learn new things or brush up on skills